Monday, December 15, 2008

KARIN JURICK'S BEST BOOTS

I have been painting, working, healing, working, painting. Blogging went by the wayside. I'm leaving for Texas tomorrow until after the new year. I shipped my paints so I can at least keep up with Karin Jurick's Different Strokes blog challenge. This close up of one of her boots was this week's challenge. I gave my self four hours over two days and still I over-painted. There are, again, at least three great paintings under this final. I love the colors though.

Special thanks to those folks who have tagged me in the last few weeks. This is indeed a special honor and I hope to carry on the game as soon as I get to Texas. I have to get three to four weeks of legal work out before I can ever take off. So I couldn't get a blog entry in even though I'm working on six small paintings.
Take care, my friends, and enjoy this winter solstice season. jb

2 comments:

dominique eichi said...

Good job on those boots for DSFDF.
Merry Christmas and remember tomorrow is always a new day.

Unknown said...

wow.... this and the lady challenge on DSFDF really highlight your talent for cropping images for a dynamic image. I dropped by to comment on your wonderful artist's portrait. I'll have to come back when you do post it! :o)